|B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering||4 Years||180||Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University (Approved by AICTE)|
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in PCM or 45% in UPSEE.
Why B.Tech. CSE at ITS Engineering College?
CSI Professional Society Chapter
To enhance the skill, spread technical knowledge to initiate program that are targeted to produce motivated and talented individual that can be absorbed in the industry with ease.
Five Centers of Excellence
Industry collaborations with Syscom Corporations, R Systems International, Apple iOS Apps Development, Indian Testing Board (ITB), Android Apps Development and SALT (School of Applied Learning and Testing) and to provide better employability to the students by providing them opportunity to apply the acquired skills independently, professionally and safely in real industrial environment in campus itself.
AVANT GARDE that organizes inter college event like “Tech Appear” or developing professional skills like leadership, team work, business acumen, resource generation & management among the students.
Providing opportunity for the students to work practically on industrial live projects and implement their ideas as well as through project like SPARX
Excellent summer internship opportunities in various technologies such as Data Science, Block Chain, CRM etc. This is arranged by the department for every student.
Expert lectures, Workshops, Seminars
Organization of expert lectures, seminars and workshops to keep students abreast of new advancement in the field.
Program Learning Objectives & Outcomes
- Our graduates will be computer science professionals, practitioners, innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders, who will solve industries technological problems and contribute in technological development
- Our graduates will contribute in the economic growth of the country
- Our graduates will pursue higher education and a career in teaching or research.
- Our graduates will be socially aware and responsible technocrats
- PS-01: An ability to specify, design, develop, test and manage reliable and efficient computer based systems as per customer requirements
- PS-02: An ability to use current technologies
Project Based Learning
The students are encouraged to take up challenging projects of practical relevance as part of their curriculum. In the beginning of the seventh semester, the students can choose their projects either from amongst those suggested by the Department or of their own.
The Department sponsors the visits of the students to industries and national laboratories, if required, for the selection of projects. Thus, most of the students of the Department choose implementation based projects. At the outset of the project, the students make a preliminary analysis of the problem and are given a choice to select their project guides.
At the end of the semester, the students are required to submit the software requirement specification and the design document. Listed below are some of the projects executed by the students of the Department:
- Regression Testing of Mobile Application on Cloud using Test droid
- Software Testing & Basic Concepts of Automation with QTP Tool
- Fuzzy Control on Blood Pressure
- Voice Based e-Mail System for Blind
- Finger Print Security with Online Shopping in iOS Application
- Signature Based Intrusion Detection System
- Airport Security System using Thumb Impression
- Speaker Recognition Using MATLAB
- Face Recognition using Neural Network
- Apps Based Projects
- Easy Wait
- Gaya-Bodh Gaya City information
- Land Information, Bihar
- Online Vehicle parking System
- Road Safety App
Technology Based Trainings
The platform where organizations needed to develop, deploy and manage mobile apps are made from many components and tools which allow a developer to write test and deploy applications into the target platform environment. Research initiatives have made possible the development of cross platforms apps. The peoples working in the area are always challenged by the fascinating demand and uniqueness of the idea.
Data science is a multidisciplinary blend of data inference, algorithm development, and technology in order to solve analytically complex problems. The data scientists help the industry in making better decisions based on historical evidences. The applications ranges from healthcare to banking, its almost everywhere. Recently studies in the area are going on emotion classification from videos, Sentiment analysis and Disease prediction etc.
It is digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all financial transactions. The use of crypto currencies and evolution of peer-to-peer computing has made it essential the adoption of block chain technology in variety of domains. The application ranges from supply chain management, insurance sector to healthcare. The researchers are working to develop standard solutions specific to a sector such as supply chain management. One such initiative is Hyperledger technology by Linux foundation
It has become essential and hard to manage the one’s life and businesses. The solutions developed so far are becoming obsolete and not suffice to control the entity. Presently solutions equipped with AI are required to enhance and automate the designed scripts. Researchers are working on to propose AI and Deep learning based solutions to manage fast changing scenarios in domain
Our placement cell ensure that the students will be placed in the specialized technical field. Following are few fields:
♦ Data Science ♦ Software Development
♦ Block Chain ♦ Cloud Computing
♦ CRM ♦ Mobile Apps Development
♦ Networking ♦ Search Engine Optimization
♦ Software Testing ♦ Web Development
- Excellent Results
- Excellent Placements with attractive packages
- Excellent Performance in National level courses organized by IITs
- Award winning performances by departmental students in national level competitions
- Government funded projects
- More than one lakh downloads of Mobile Apps developed by department
Our Notable Alumni
We are proud to have an alumni group of over 765 engineers, developers, managers, and entrepreneurs. The institute is having an active alumni cell to strengthen the link with the alumni. An institute level alumni event “SANKALAN” is organized every year to share their experiences and develop association.