MBA - Program Outcomes(POs)
Management Graduates will be able to:-
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2. Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision-making.
3. Ability to develop Value based Leadership.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical
aspects of the business.
5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals,
contributing effectively to a team environment.
6. Ability to develop entrepreneurial thinking through business acumen.
7. Ability to adapt to technological advancements through lifelong learning mindset.