A Few Words About Our Institute
ITS Engineering College is an engineering college in Greater Noida that offers the best program in Bachelor in Technology (B Tech) and Master of Business administration (MBA) in unique areas. It is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University and is a part of ITS Education Group.
1. Part of 26-year old exceptional education legacy of ITS.
2. Outstanding record of placements in BTech course.
3. Pool of Illustrious faculty with Doctorates, IITians & NITians
4. Entrepreneurial sensitization with the support of DST, Govt. of India, Start-Up Cell and Start- Up weekend. The only institute in Uttar Pradesh to receive New Gen Innovation & Entrepreneurship development center.
5. Strong and Resourceful network of over 2000 alumni.
6. Approved Business Incubation Centre by MSME and Govt. of India
7. Accredited by NBA, NAAC, DSIR, and CSIR.
8. Strong focus on Technical and Soft Skills Training, to enhance employability of students.
9. Technology based industrial collaboration via Centre of Excellence (Apple iOS, SMC Pneumatics, National Instruments, Rockwell Automation, Software Testing, SYSCOM, Android Apps Development and R Systems
10. Regular Expert Talks, National & International Seminars, Conferences with renowned speakers from industry and academia.
Awards & Honors
• CSR Excellence in Education Award by Competition Success Review in 2020.
• Best Leadership Entrepreneur Kotler Award to honorable Vice Chairman Mr Sohil Chadha by Kotler Awards.
• Education Excellence Award by Women Innovation Entrepreneurship Foundation.
• Effective Practices for incubation center by B Tech colleges by Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd.
• Asia Pacific Education Excellence Award by Assocham India.
• Best Industry Interface Award by Royal Brands Pvt Ltd.
• India's Best B School Certificate from 4Ps Business & Marketing
• Listed in Best Private Engineering Colleges in North India by India Today.
• Overall Ranking 3rd in UP Ranked by Chronicle of Career & Education.
• Ranked 2nd in Outstanding Engineering Colleges by Competition Success Review.