Programming languages for Beginners
21st century is the time of digital revolution. The data is the only assets of every ones interest. Now it is important to identify the best suitable area for a computer science engineer to set his path for journey of success.
In this digital world, there is a large set programming language. To choose a suitable programming language as per one’s interest is a difficult task for a beginner. This blog is trying to figure out some of top programming language as per industry demand. Before start talking about Programming Languages let me clarify that:
· It is ones choice to prefer a particular language that is better than any other.
· Developer may have a mix of flavor of multiple languages.
Recent Programming languages are enriched with a lot of new enhanced features. This exponential enhancement in features may trigger to common question amongst beginners that which programming language they should choose to learning so that he will be in industry demand.
Here, is a list of top 10 languages that you should learn –
In this series let discuss about Pyhton
Python language is developed by Guido van Rossum.
Python was released in 1991. Python is a rapidly grown general purpose programming language. You can use Python for developing desktop GUI applications, websites and web applications. Python is an interpreted language. It is highly object-oriented programming language. Python is also a high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are freely available in source or binary form for all major platforms from the Python Web site, https://www.python.org/, and may be freely distributed.
Python has following features
· It is a Open-source programming language
- Python supports multiple systems and platforms.
- Highly object-oriented programming (OOPs) driven.
· Focuses on code readability
· Has user-friendly data structures
· Support GUI-based desktop applications
· Have extensive Support Libraries, support modules and community development.
Reasons for Demand
· Ideal for Desktop GUIs, Web and Internet Development.
· Efficiently used for Scientific, Numeric and Business applications.
· It is widely used in AI and Machine Learning space.
· Python is a good choice for Data Analytics and Data Science as it has packages such as NumPy and SciPy that are commonly used in the fields of scientific computing, mathematics, and engineering.
· Python-based web development frameworks like Django, Pyramid, and Turbo Gear are easy to learn, feature-packed and popular.
· Highly demanding in the job market.
· Not ideal for Mobile Computing
· It is slower due interpreted programming language
· Due Use of a global interpreter lock(GIL), Python is not a good choice for parallel computing intensive application thus exhaustive multithreading in python is poor.