Computer Science & Engineering Labs
It is a general observation that students at the entry level of undergraduate programs and especially belonging to the rural India are shy in using computers and often feel hesitant in its operation. On the contrary, the technical skills of an engineer clearly put forth the need to have a sound knowledge of application of computer and its different software to solve problems of vivid nature. To provide practical exposure and on-hand working environment to such students, the college has over 650 computer workstations made available in several air conditioned laboratories of the college building. They are fully networked with branded (IBM, HP, Compaq) i3, i5 & i7 systems and servers. High internet speed of 100 Mbps, broadband internet connectivity has been provided in main computer center with at least one faculty and technical staff to guide them.
Data Structure Lab
- The objective of this course is to implement various algorithms based on the concept of Data Structures.
- Addition and multiplication of two 2D arrays
- Array implementation of stacks.
- Array implementation of Queues.
- Array implementation of Circular Queues.
- Creation of Linked List
- Insertion, Deletion and Display of Linked List
- Implementation of stack using linked list
- Implementation of queue using linked list
- Implementation of Searching Algorithms: Linear and Binary Search
- Implementation of Sorting Algorithms: Insertion, Selection, Quick, and Merge Sort
Digital Logic Design Lab
- The objective of this course is to learn the students to implement various LOGIC CIRCUIT flip flop,Counters, and their experimental approach.
- Introduction to digital electronics lab- nomenclature of digital ICs, specifications, study of the data sheet, Concept of Vcc and ground, verification of the truth tables of logic gates using TTL ICs.
Discrete Structure & Logic Lab
- This lab is meant to work with concepts from discrete structures. Discrete structures lab include topics such as set theory, logic, graph theory, and probability theory.
- Demonstrate mathematical skills, analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Recreates classroom learning experience with hands-on practical on Discrete Structure .
- Testing of set operating using software
- To implement Combinatorial equivalence.
- To implement Permutations and combinations.
- Implementation of a recursive counting technique.
- To implement N digit binary sequences not having adjacent 1’s.
- To implement Binary relations.
Contents:- To understand the Working of Computation software.
To Discover a closed formula for a given recursive sequence vice-versa.
Computer Organization Lab
- The objective of this course is to teach the students to appreciate digital logic specification methods and the compilation process that transforms these into logic networks.
- Implementing HALF ADDER, FULL ADDER using basic logic gates.
- Implementing Binary -to -Gray, Gray -to -Binary code conversions.
- Implementing 3-8 line DECODER and Implementing 4x1 and 8x1 MULTIPLEXERS.
- Verify the excitation tables of various FLIP-FLOPS.
- Design of an 8-bit Input/ Output system with four 8-bit Internal Registers.
- Design of an 8-bit ARITHMETIC LOGIC UNIT.
- Design the data path of a computer from its register transfer language description.
- Design the control unit of a computer using either hardwiring or microprogramming based on its register transfer language description.
- Write an algorithm and program to perform matrix multiplication of two n * n matrices on the 2-D mesh SIMD model, Hypercube SIMD Model or multiprocessor system.
- Study of Scalability for Single board Multi-board, multi-core, multiprocessor using Simulation
Operating System Lab
- This lab is meant to boost the implementation level knowledge of operating system and provide the student thorough knowledge of algorithm and memory management.
- Highly practical program for effective learning of Operating System.
- Recreates classroom learning experience with hands-on practical on Operating System.
- To implement CPU Scheduling Algorithm: FCFS
- To implement CPU Scheduling Algorithm: SJF
- To implement CPU Scheduling Algorithm: PRIORITY
- To implement CPU Scheduling Algorithm: ROUND ROBIN
- To implement Banker’s Algorithm for deadlock avoidance.
- Simulate Page Replacement Algorithm: FIFO
- Simulate Page Replacement Algorithm: LRU
- Simulate Page Replacement Algorithm: Optimal
- Simulate Paging Technique of Memory Management
Theory of Automata & Formal Language
- This lab is meant to boost the implementation level knowledge of Automata theory by practical approach and provide the student to create the concept of automata theory in Lab.
- Highly practical program for effective learning of Automata.
- Recreates classroom learning experience with hands-on practical on JFLAP Software.
- To Design & Simulate Deterministic Finite Automata (DFA) & Nondeterministic Finite Automata (NFA) Using JFLAP
- To Design & Simulate the Conversion of NFA to DFA Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Minimization of Deterministic Finite Automata (DFA) Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Mealy and Moore Machine Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate DFA to Regular Grammar Conversion & DFA to Regular expression Conversion Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Pushdown Automata Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Single Tape & Multi-Tape Turing Machine Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Context free grammars (CFG) with single symbol & multiple symbols Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate LL Parsing & LR Parsing Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Regular pumping lemma & Context free pumping lemma Using JFLAP.
Computer Graphics Lab
- Quick Stats:-
- This lab is meant for the basic implementation knowledge of Graphics Algorithm and provide student with thorough knowledge of Geometric transformations.
- ·Programs for effective learning of Standardised Line and Circle drawing Algorithms.
- ·Recreates classroom learning experience with hands-on practical on Geometric transformations.
- To implement basic inbuilt graphic functions.
- To implement DDA Algorithm.
- To implement BRESENHAM LINE Drawing Algorithm.
- To implement BRESENHAM CIRCLE Drawing Algorithm.
- To implement 2D TRANSLATION.
- To implement 2D ROTATION.
- To implementation of 2D SCALING.
- To implement 3D TRANSLATION.
- To implement 3D ROTATION.
- To implement 3D SCALING.
- To implement COHEN SUTHERLAND LINE CLIPPING Algorithm.
- To implement LIANG BARSKY LINE CLIPPING Algorithm.
•Windows 2003 Server
• Windows 2008 Server
•Windows 2012 Server
•Windows 2016 Server
•Red hat Linux
•Ms Office 2003 std.
•Ms Office 2007 std
•Ms Office 2010 std.
•Codegear C++ Builder
•Ms Exchange Server 2007
•IBM Rational Rose
•Oracle 10g Std
•Quick Heal Antivirus(Console Based)
•Microsoft Dream Spark(MSDN AA)
•Auto Desk Inventer 9
•Renet Digital Multi Media
•Clearity Software Pack
•Study Skill Success
•Author plus Pro